Seven Ways To Make Your Tastiest Burger Ever
Contributed by: Sun, Share Lemonade
Nothing says summer quite like the smell of burgers sizzling on the grill. Freshly made, all you really need is a bun and you’re good to go. But sometimes it’s fun to dress things up a bit.
This Memorial Day Weekend, try something new and serve up one of these burger topping combos:
- The Classic Burger: American Cheese + Lettuce + Tomato Slice + Ketchup + Mustard + Pickles
- The Southwest Burger: Pepper Jack Cheese + Grilled Peppers & Onions + Guacamole + Sliced Jalapeños
- The Boss Hog: Cheddar Cheese + Bacon +BBQ Sauce + Crispy Onion Rings
- The Frenchie: Brie Cheese + Sautéed Mushrooms + Caramelized Onions + Garlic Aioli
- The Buffalo Burger: Blue Cheese Dressing + Sliced Celery + Lettuce + Hot Sauce
- The Big Fat Greek: Feta Cheese + Sliced Cucumber + Sliced Red Onion + Tzatziki Sauce + Kalamata Olives
- The Aloha Burger: Provolone Cheese + Grilled Pineapple Slice + Red Onion + Teriyaki Sauce
Do you make a signature burger? Tell us how it’s made in the comments section!
Looking for more good news and inspiration? Check back daily for freshly squeezed Lemonade Stories or visit our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
How to Share
Have AGreat Story.
Big or small, Share Lemonade is about the moments that make an impact and the friends, family and neighbors that make our communities great.
Submit YourGreat Story.
Use the form on the Share Your Story page. Try to keep it positive, accurate and concise; make sure you have the right to use any images included.
See YourGreat Story.
Whether on ShareLemonade.com, our social channels or FOX6, we’re always publishing new stories – so like, follow and check back often!