Six Gifts For Food – And Drink – Loving Dads
Contributed by: Sun, Share Lemonade
Father’s Day is just around the corner. Still in need of a gift for dad? Sure, you could get him another tie or golf shirt. But this year, why not get a gift that goes straight to his stomach. Here are six gifts he’ll eat right up:
- Kopp’s Frozen Custard – Let’s be honest – what dad out there wouldn’t love a ½ gallon or two of Kopp’s Frozen Custard?! Vanilla and chocolate are classic flavors and are always available. But the special on Father’s Day is Nuts For Daddy – a Kopp’s exclusive that includes beer nuts in a rich caramel malt custard with ribbons of special hardening chocolate. Wonder if dad will notice if we sneak a taste!
- Beer from Lakefront Brewery – Summer days aren’t complete without a cold one. Whether your old man prefers stouts, lagers or pale ales, there’s a beer for him at Lakefront Brewery. Not sure what he likes best? Give him a variety assortment of cans or bottles.
- Still & Oak Straight Bourbon Whiskey from Great Lakes Distillery – Locally made, this one has aromas of pecan pie, leather, caramel, vanilla, and chocolate – basically dessert in a glass. If whiskey isn’t dad’s drink of choice, Great Lakes Distillery also offers craft vodka, rum, gin, brandy and much more.
- An assortment of sausages from Usinger’s – Get ready for an afternoon of grillin’ with a variety pack of sausages from Usinger’s. The assortment includes four type of bratwurst plus Italian sausage. Toss in a few packs of buns and condiments and you’ll have a gift dad won’t want to wait to devour.
- A Kettle Range Meat Co. gift card – Although not technically something dad can eat right away, a Kettle Range Meat Co. gift card is a great choice for the discerning carnivore. Let dad pick out his very own grass-fed, dry-aged, perfectly marbled steak for dinner. He’ll also find Berkshire pork, fresh gourmet sausages and cage-free, free-range chicken.
- Cheese curds from Wisconsin Cheese Mart – There are many gift options for the cheese lover in your life. But the one we like best for dad is a cheese curd combo pack. Dad will get three pounds of curds, including both cheddar and white cheddar.
Looking for more good news and inspiration? Check back daily for freshly squeezed Lemonade Stories or visit our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
How to Share
Have AGreat Story.
Big or small, Share Lemonade is about the moments that make an impact and the friends, family and neighbors that make our communities great.
Submit YourGreat Story.
Use the form on the Share Your Story page. Try to keep it positive, accurate and concise; make sure you have the right to use any images included.
See YourGreat Story.
Whether on ShareLemonade.com, our social channels or FOX6, we’re always publishing new stories – so like, follow and check back often!