Lemonade Light-Up This Weekend!
Contributed by: Share Lemonade
Share Lemonade is taking the good vibes to the streets with our Lemonade Light-Up. This weekend, landmarks across Greater Milwaukee will be illuminated in yellow – the color of friendship, happiness, and (not-so-coincidentally) lemonade!
You can be a part of it, too! While safe at home, tune in to FOX6 News to check out the amazing community partners who are sippin’ that good Lemonade, and show your Share Lemonade spirit with these fun ideas:
- Have your own neighborhood Lemonade Light-Up; take out those Christmas lights, flip on your porch light, and get ready to shine.
- Draw something that makes you feel hopeful and happy; it can be on paper, on a sidewalk, on your little brother – whatever.
- Download, print and go wild with this awesome coloring sheet provided by FOX6 MKE – then hang it in your window for everyone to see.
- Share your joy with all of your friends by adding the Share Lemonade frame to your Facebook profile picture.
- Crank up the tunes with a Share Lemonade playlist, courtesy of our friends at iHeartRadio.
However you participate, take a picture or video and post it on social media. Tag Share Lemonade and use the hashtag #LemonadeLightUp, and you may be featured in an upcoming post on ShareLemonade.com!
Share Lemonade™ Lemonade Light-Up
WHEN: Friday, April 10 through Sunday, April 12
WHERE: All across Milwaukee! Check the map at the top of the page or the list of participating community partners below.
- 600 EAST Wisconsin
- 833 East Michigan
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Corners of Brookfield
- Fiserv Forum
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
- Marcus Performing Arts Center
- Miller Park
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee Gas Light Building
- Milwaukee War Memorial Center
- Pfister Hotel
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
- U.S. Bank Center
- Wisconsin State Fair Park
How to Share
Have AGreat Story.
Big or small, Share Lemonade is about the moments that make an impact and the friends, family and neighbors that make our communities great.
Submit YourGreat Story.
Use the form on the Share Your Story page. Try to keep it positive, accurate and concise; make sure you have the right to use any images included.
See YourGreat Story.
Whether on ShareLemonade.com, our social channels or FOX6, we’re always publishing new stories – so like, follow and check back often!